
This is Blake enjoying his popcorn. Fist-fulls at a time.

He also as you can see was enjoying playing "where'd Blake go".

This is Me and Blake walking to the Game. I hope this is one of many of these pictures.
I really enjoyed watching my favorite sport with two of my favorite people in the world. Thanks Alli for the wonderful birthday present this year it has been awesome. The section where I choose to have our ticket package for this year happens to be right by where all of the promotional tickets for the little leaguers are. I hate that because "Bumble the Bee" comes and visits the kids the whole game and makes it so you can't even see the field. But this time I understood why the Bee is there. Blake saw the bee and immediately smiled. He was too scared to go hug the Bee, but he did enjoy the mascot from afar. Next time I will be more understanding when the Bee's head is in the way of my view of the game. I can't wait until Blake and Tyler are a little older so they can understand and enjoy America's favorite pastime. I am so lucky to have my Boys.
In Left Field they have a play ground for the kids to play in. Blake did great. He was able to go in the blow up slides all by himself.
Our time at the game was short lived. We ended up leaving in the bottom of the 3rd inning. It was a great outing with Blake.
Blake has a new bed time song that we sing every night. "Take Blake out to the ballgame".
4 comments:
cute pictures!! I like your post chris, is it your first time? you did great!! Next time you take Blake let us know and we'll come and bring the kids too, they'll have a ball!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Way to start him early chris! :)
So he only lasted till the 3rd inning huh? :) Must've been a long couple innnings. You guys are such great parents. Blake and Tyler are two lucky kids!
Post a Comment