Tuesday, June 24, 2008
The Next Food Network Star!
My wife is the absolute best. Today when I came home from a long hard day of 6 hours of work I was greeted by the sweet aroma of freshly baked bread. Q: Who knew Alli was this talented? A: I did. I have just been waiting for her to bless me with her culinary ability. I know, I know, the 30 lbs I have gained since we have been married would lead one to believe that she had been blessing me plentifully. Well the 30 lbs came from the Chicken Nuggets not her cooking. I am so impressed with Alli and her newly evident and magnificent talent. Good job honey. I hope this newly manifested talent doesn't push the weight gain to 50 lbs, but if it does I know that you love every inch of me. Here is a picture of her creation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ooh I want some! Did you make it with your mixer or with a bread maker? I'm actually looking for a really good wheat bread recipe, do you have one?
Chris, did you smear it with lots of peanut butter? It looks delicious Alli!
very impressive alli! making bread is one of my favorite things.
way to go Alli!!! I knew you had it in you.
Ryan wants to come live with you guys now. Sadly I am not very talented in the cooking department...I cook like mom....quick and easy. Maybe Alli can give me cooking lessons.
Love you guys!
Wow, good job Alli! That is so great! I never cook, my poor husband.. maybe I will come take some lessons from you! I know Jonathan would appreciate it! :)
Ali you've been tagged check out my blog to see what to do.
Post a Comment