So here's how this "Tag" works. List 3 Joys, 3 Fears,3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions or Collections, 3 Surprising Facts about Yourself. Then Tag 5 people at the end of your post and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
3 Joys
Spending time with Chris
Watching Blake learn/see something for the first time
Tyler smiling and talking to me
3 Fears
Chris passing away
Not being good enough
Being judged
3 Goals
Lose my baby weight (from both babies)
Be a better wife and mom
Patience
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
I pick Collections...and these are not on purpose
Stained things (ie. pants, shirts, carpet...)
Chocolate milk splatters on the walls
Dust
3 Surprising Facts about Myself
I hate gum. I hate the smell and I hate looking at people chewing it. I even hate typing and saying the word!
I'm a honker. When people do something I don't like driving wise, I honk. And I usually honk for Chris too. :)
I wanted a nose ring (one of the cute small ones) and a small tattoo years ago. Those who know me know I would never get either because they would hurt too bad to get. And I wouldn't get them because the prophet said not to.
I tag Mom, Tracy, Danielle and Staci
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow a honker, and tattoos? I feel like I know a whole new side of you Miss Alli! :)
Post a Comment