Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A couple things I love

I have found the perfect polos for Blake. Actually my mother-in-law found them and bought them for Blake and that's how I found them. :) Seriously though, these polos are the best. In past I have bought polos that always stain really easy, tear at the seams, and don't last past a couple of washes. These polos are stain resistant and wash up super nice. I have washed these polos several times and they still look like new! So if you need a great polo for your little boy try the Class Club polos from Dillards. They are great!
Also, everytime I walk into a room and see this:

it brings a smile to my face. Blake loves to line up his cars and he makes sure the front wheels hang over the edge. I find his cars lined up all over the house all the time. I just love it.

1 comment:

HBC said...

ok...so I don't need boys polos...but I liked your post. ;) I also love the new little Blakely with the shaved head. A fun summer look...and now you have two little good looking baldies in your house...maybe Chris should try the new summer look. ha.