Monday, June 16, 2008

Question

Is it okay to sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" in Nursery? Yes or no? Please comment, I will explain later.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely it is. That is as american as baseball and apple pie. And i'll bet apple pie would be just fine in nursery although a little messy
Randy

Staci said...

hmm..i don't know, if the point of nursery is to help the kids think of christ then i say no. There is popcorn popping on the aprocot tree and i don't see how that teaches of christ. if it's okay to sing that song then yes take me out to the ball game is perfectly okay.

The Pitt Family said...

I say yes....especially around this time of the year ( 4th of July )....but I am probably the last opinion to follow on this one...LOL...love ya!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

I think it is completely fine. It is fun for the kids. Anyway...that is my opinion.

Jeanine said...

I think that nursery is a place of its own. If they want to sing it-- sing it! What happens in nursery stays in nursery! :)

Unknown said...

I'm curious to hear what your dad has to say about that question!

Brooke said...

Don't ask me how I came across your blog! I was just blog surfin', and there you were! How have you been, Chris? I wasn't going to write anything, but I had to tell you how darling your family is! Oh my goodness, that picture of your little boy, Blake, absolutely melts my heart! What a little doll! Your wife is so darling too, and you guys have a beautiful family! It's good to see you are doing so well! Congrats on the new little one!

Brooke Firth
brookeandjessefirth.blogspot.com