.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I'm surprised that we got a decent family photo (see sidebar). This picture demonstrates just how difficult it was to get both kids sitting and smiling. I think our photographer used the magic of photoshop to get the photo that she did. Despite our smiles, Chris and I were beyond frustrated!
.jpg)
I was so glad to see that she got this picture! We had our fair share of pee, poo, and spit up in that photo session! I think Tyler pooped 3 times and peed just as much (and yes it was all on me!) They say that 2 weeks and under is the best time to get your newborns pictures taken and boy do I agree with that! Tyler was 3.5 weeks, which I didn't think would make much of a difference, but it did. We took Blake's newborn pics at 2 weeks and they went so much better than Tyler's. I'm still happy with all the pictures we got, but we didn't get near as many good ones as we did with Blake. I wanted to post all of our pictures, but I didn't. I realize not everyone wants to see 50 pictures of my kids! :)
Katie Moss is a great photographer and I would recommend Peekaboo Photos to anyone! The only downfall is they are expensive. She just raised her prices again...luckily I got in there before that!
7 comments:
I love the pictures! They are so cute! I would love to see all 50, but I understand that its hard to post all of them and such! So cute! I think they turned out very good. I wish we would have done professionals with Sadie that young but we didn't. Oh well. Coulda Woulda Shoulda.
Oh my word! LOVE THE PICTURES! Money well spent! Your boys are so handsome. The whole family looks great. I especially love the peeing picture. It made me laugh for a good while! The joys of motherhood....I guess I will find out soon enough what that is like :)!
What a cute family you make!! I love the pictures!
Ali I love the pictures! The last one is my favorite. I can't tell you how many times that has happened to me, I am glad there is a mom out there who got it on camera to share what we go through. Love the pictures!
Super cute pictures, I love that they got a picture of Tyler peeing on you. And I think I would have liked to look at all 50 pictures of your family.
Cute pictures! I love them!
The pictures are darling, you guys always take such cute pictures!
Post a Comment