
Well I hope that this post is looked at by all of our friends and family. I think that the points in this youtube video "Joe American" are very important and reasonable requests for our leaders.
Coming up on June 24th is the Republican Congressional Primary. Jason Chaffetz is running against long-time incumbent Chris Cannon. I really like Jason's ideas of fiscal responsibility and energy Independence. Jason defeated Chris Cannon in the Utah Republican State Convention in May which forced a primary vote coming up on June 24th. I know that I will be making the effort to get the word out about his campaign. Please visit Jason Chaffetz's website below and see if his views and values match that of some one you want representing us in Washington.
Sorry for the less fun post, but I think this is an important issue for all of us.
(Chris)
3 comments:
I'm with you Chris. . .it is time for a change!!!!
so you're political eh? I don't know if Scott and I can team up and play volleyball with a politician. It sounds dirty. :) Just kidding. Great post Chris!
I think it is great to bring up politics. it is huge right now and we need to vote for the right person to help us in this crazy world. Paul would be proud of you!
Post a Comment