Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Super cute boys!

I had Tyler and Blake's pictures taken at the beginning of May and it was quite a experience! That's a long story so I will spare you. Here's a link to see a peek of some of the photos. I pick up my photos tomorrow so there will be more to come!
http://peekaboophotos.blogspot.com/2008/06/tyler-and-blake.html

7 comments:

HBC said...

So cute Al! Great pictures of both Tyler and Blake!

Staci said...

They both look so cute! I absolutly love the one of Blake!

jackster said...

Hey Alli! Yes I remember you :) Your little boys are so cute! By the way for some reason I always remember that time your husband (then fiance) and those baseball players got stranded in vegas and rode home with me, ha!

Jeanine said...

Way cute! I love the pictures! And how come I have such a bad memory because I don't remember Chris getting stranded and riding home with Jackie?.

Jeanine said...

Oh so- I have two stories to tell you so I am going to send you an email so you have to check it.

The Pitt Family said...

Oh my goodness...so so cute!!! Tyler looks just like Blake in his pictures when he was that little...they are twinners!!! Blake's picture is so handsome!

HBC said...

Love the new pictures are the side! Such a beautiful little family. :)