Let me start at 5 pm tonight...
(chris is gone tonight)
make blake spaghetti o's for dinner.
bowl of spaghetti o's all over kitchen floor. courtesy of blake
tyler screaming
clean up spaghetti o's
vacuum kitchen floor
tyler is calmed by the noise
clear out kitchen to steam floors
tyler screaming
floors are clean and tyler is calm eating a bottle
blake wants juice
unload and reload dishwasher
blake throws up red juice on carpet
tyler screaming
frantically cleaning carpet in hopes it doesn't stain
carpet clean
calm tyler down and finish feeding him
notice more red throw up by tv
freaking out
cleaning carpets again...result....stained carpet
you've got to be kidding me!!
change blake's wet clothes....forgot to change his diaper
it's 8pm need to feed blake something
get blake settled with food
tyler is back at it screaming again...
8:10 blake shows up with no diaper on...great.
notice its bedtime and make blake's chocolate milk
call blake to come get his diaper on
go in living room
blake peeing on living room couch and pillows
tyler screaming
can my night get any worse? seriously
get blake's diaper on, after time out
clean couch and pillows
put blake to bed
calm tyler
tyler's happy and sits calmly while I fold laundry
don't hold your breath...
tyler screaming
change tyler and feed him and put him to bed
it's now 9:45
the house is quite....I'm loving it.
now what to do with the rest of my fab friday......
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Alli - I can't help but laugh at your poor misfortune!! I am glad to know
I am not the only one having a hard time adjusting to being a mother of two!! Good Luck. Our blog is www.broderickblog.blogspot.com
Jared and I are laughing so hard while reading this. I am sorry you had such a terrible night, but secretly i am happy to know that I am not the only mother with a life like that! Thats why its so great when dad comes home- its just always easier when they are there.
That is too funny. . .must be time to start potty training, just be grateful he wasn't poopy when he took his diaper off. Oh the joys of motherhood
oh dear! Too think I am going to be doing this soon! What a day you had!
lol I can't stop laughing!
Post a Comment