Saturday, July 5, 2008

Movie Night

Thursday night we were going to go to the Riverton parade and to the movie in the park, but it didn't quite work out. So, we decided to still have a movie night at the house.
Before the movie we fed Blake his signature dish of mac n' cheese and of course it ended up all over. We cleaned him up at the sink, which is his new favorite thing! He loved playing in the water. Not too surprising since he is such a water boy!


And here is Ty-man. We have found that he is happiest in the baby Bjorn. Tyler can be quite fussy at night, but the carrier seems to calm him right down.
Chris and I laughed pretty hard at this picture! It makes Tyler look so chubby!

Chris set up Blake's tent and made it all comfy for him. We popped popcorn and settled in for "The Bee Movie"


And a few moments later....


Projectile! I couldn't believe how far his "spit-up" went! It even hit Chris who was sitting 4ft. away!
We should have known our night would end up like this! It happens way too often!

8 comments:

Brenda said...

These are the things that memories are made of. . . I wish you could have been up at Watkins with us. This too shall pass.

lamack said...

Oh my, that is hilarious I must say. I'm sure it wasn't too hilarious at the moment of course. Wow, there's never a dull moment with kids eh? I love it!

The Pitt Family said...

HA HA...LOL...so cute...is it sad that I can't wait to finally have moments like this though??? I will gladly be thrown up on nightly if it means I get to have a baby...I have the cutest nephews I swear! I love Blake's smile....it always makes me smile!

HBC said...

Oh Tyler is so cute! I love the little cubby picture of him!! Missed you guys this weekend! We need to meet up for a baseball game soon!

Brittany said...

What a fun night together... mac n cheese mess, water and vomit! What cute parents to have a tent and a movie night, cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Oh ... gotta love those nights/days and moments. LOL! But, look how freaking beautiful you are! You are gorgeous!

{sArAh} said...

How cute! A movie night! Oh you are Chris are such good parents! And you have the CUTEST boys! I agree with the comment about Blake's smile! So cute!

Shantel said...

I love the pics. You have such a cute family. Congrats on your baby boy- He is so cute. I hope things are going well for you.