.jpg)
...from Arizona. Chris and I took off for the week and left the kiddies with Chris's parents. We had a GREAT week! More to come about our week; I have to get all my pictures together first.
We were glad to see our kids though by the end of the week. Absence sure makes the heart grow fonder. Our kids were glad to see us too which made us happy. Tyler changed so much to me. He is making new noises and seems taller. He is almost crawling too! He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. He can go backwards, and sometimes lunges forward so I'm sure he'll be crawling in no time. We cannot say enough thanks to Chris's parents for taking off work and watching our kids. THANK YOU THANK YOU!
This is a video of Ty up on his knees. I'm just warning you this is kind of a boring video, or so Chris says. I'm so proud of him though so I'm going to post it!
And a few pictures from last week...
notice how much my kids love me...
3 comments:
Seeing Tyler yesterday was crazy! I can't believe how big he is now! And I think it is great that he was able to pull up on his knees! Not borring at all! :)
LOL! I love the photo with you and your kids. I was totally laughing out loud! (That's how my photos would look too - except I'm not a gorgeous hottie like you are.)
ha ha tyler really has gotten bigger! i loved seeing you guys and playing with blake and tyler on sunday, i love them both to death!
Post a Comment