Well by the title you might think that this post is about Blake or Tyler trying new foods. You would be wrong.
I am on a business trip right now in Vegas and I was in an adventurous mood I guess. I tried for the first time today a cold turkey and cheese sandwich, onion and garlic mashed potatoes, a cold shrimp with a sick mustard type sauce on it, bread pudding, steamed broccoli, and bacon with salad dressing on it from a salad.
.
If you don't know me then this post probably seems stupid, but I am the worlds pickiest eater. I have a clinical food phobia that I have diagnosed myself.
Peer pressure led to all of these new culinary adventures. I didn't want to be embarrassed on my trip in front of my colleagues, so I ate up. Just to give you a run down...
Cold Turkey and Cheese Sandwich-OK
Cold Shrimp and mustard type sauce-Way Gross
Onion and Garlic Mashed Potatoes-OK (if you don't chew)
Bread Pudding-Not Good
Steamed broccoli-Not Good
Salad dressing bacon-Pretty Good actually
Alli just so you know this trend will not continue when I get home. Chicken nuggets and pizza will have to continue to be my staples.
-Chris
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow i can't believe you tired all of those! good on ya!
Yep, I'm pretty impressed too, although I wish you would've enjoyed more of the foods...like The mashed potatoes sound amazing.. ;) good work.
WOW!!! I'm in shock. . .don't know if I'll be able to continue writing until someone picks me up off the floor!
Post a Comment