Friday, October 10, 2008

Playoff Baseball


Playoff baseball is what it is all about. I finally sat down and watched an entire baseball game this year start to finish. The playoffs are so much more interesting. You can tell that the games really mean something to the players. I don't think that the regular season inspires the players to play their hardest at all times. I know that it can be hard to pay attention if your team is not in the playoffs. My recommendation is to pick a team and root for that team in the playoffs. Yankee fans I am talking to you. Baseball can still be very fun to watch even if your $200,000,000 team is golfing right now instead of playing the Red Sox.

-Chris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One of the instant classics was on Saturday night between the Rays and the Sox. Though disappointed in the outcome, it's what October baseball is all about. Go Red Sox
Devin