

Tonight for FHE we went for a drive up Butterfield Canyon to see the fall colors. The trip started out with us in the car singing "I love to See the Temple" over Tyler's screaming and Dora the Explorer. Tyler ended up screaming almost the whole ride up the canyon, but it was still a great trip. On our way up a cow walked out right in front of our car. Blake got to see the cow and some deer. The leaves up the canyon are really pretty right now. If you have the opportunity go see them. To get to Butterfield Canyon take 12600 S. West all the way until the road starts to turn North. When the road starts to veer North go up the road that is straight ahead of you. It is a very narrow road but it will take you all the way to Tooele if you go up and over. Anyway, we had a great night and hope to go all the way up and over this weekend. -chris
1 comment:
That is a fun activity! I love the leaves right now! Cedar canyon is just changing and everything is getting cold. I hate the cold, because it means winter is coming but I do love the leaves changing.
Post a Comment