Monday, November 3, 2008

My Ninjas


So Halloween wasn't what I expected this year. Since we were all still sick on Halloween we didn't do much. Blake didn't want to get in his costume, and by Halloween night I was too tired to care. We had too many sleepless nights for me to put up a fight. Blake was just enjoying seeing all the other kids come to our door and giving them all candy. Once Chris got home though, he was excited to go trick or treating.
We got Blake and Ty in their costumes and went outside. First Blake just wanted to play in the yard and ride his 4-wheeler. Eventually though he went off with Chris and trick or treated around the block.
It was so fun to watch his sudden excitement! He ran from house to house and laughed the whole way. Hopefully by next year he will actually say trick or treat!
A few pics of my Ninjas! They looked so cute! I wish Blake would've sat still for a picture, but here's what I got.

5 comments:

HBC said...

hahaha! Nice! I love it! You have some very cute Ninjas. ;) Wish we could've seen em on Halloween night.

Jessica said...

cute costumes!

Jeanine said...

Those are so cute. I love the costumes. They look awesome.

{sArAh} said...

Oh! They look so good! Cute costumes and boys! (:

Staci said...

ha ha ha they both look so cute! Great idea for costumes!