Monday, November 24, 2008

Blake is thankful

For Family Home Evening I sat with Blake and talk about Thanksgiving and how we should be thankful for all our wonderful blessings. We made a hand turkey and listed 11 things Blake is grateful for.

I wish I could say he told me all these, but really I just asked and he would say yes or no. Notice Mommy isn't on the list. He said no on that one, but I know he really is :). Daddy was working late and Tyler was playing by our side while we did this. I love spending time with my boys and I am so grateful for them! Here is my top 10 list:
I am grateful for:
1. My Savior
2. Chris
3. Blake and Tyler
4. My home
5. My family's health
6. Chris's job
7. Our extended families and the support they are to us.
8. President Monson
9. Good neighbors
10. Scriptures

No comments: