Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Enough

Enough. I wish Tyler could understand that when I say it to him. I don't understand this kid. He is way to active for me and to top it off he doesn’t like to sleep. He used to sleep really well during the night. Now he gets up early and sometimes once through the night. This wouldn’t be so bad, but he doesn’t nap. Usually an hour each day. If it’s more I’m lucky.
Today I put Blake down for a nap and Tyler too. Tyler of course screamed for a while and then I got him up. I always tell him its okay if he stays up as long as he lets me get things done. Today my house is a disaster. Lately it seems like it always is, but I clean and clean and its still the same. Same with laundry. I swear all I do is laundry. Monday and Thursday’s are my laundry days. I did 5 loads on Monday, and today is Wednesday and I’ve done 7 loads! (thanks Tyler) He must think I need practice. Anyway, my whole enough post is really this…I got Ty up from his nap, gave him medicine and he threw up instantly. All over. Luckily in the kitchen. Thought he was done, set him in the living room…nope. More throw up. My goodness Ty! Strip him down. Clean living room floor. Proceed to kitchen to mop up. It’s quiet. I thought it was nice, oh wait. Never good when quiet. Then I hear a little giggle and I see this:



Seriously? Climbing stairs? I know, everyone is probably saying, “Do you ever watch your kids?!” Especially after my last post. Tyler thought it was funny. I thought it was cute…for a minute. And then told him enough! You can’t climb stairs yet. I won’t allow it.

2 comments:

HBC said...

lol. All the cleaning and laundry sounds like my house. I know I don't have kids but I do have Scott. I swear the minute I clean something up...like the bathroom it's dirty the next minute. I can't even imagine having kids to clean up after, I already have a hard time.

Brenda said...

Gotta love him. . .he's a bright kid, be glad of it!