Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Husband Tag


What is your husband's name? Chris
How long have you been married? 4 Years
How long did you date? I think we decided 8 weeks, engaged 3 months
How old is he? 26
Who eats more sweets? Definitely me.
Who said "I love you" first? He did
Who is taller? He is
Who is a better singer? Neither
Who is smarter? He is, unless its common sense (think Chris!) ;)
Who does the laundry? Both. I'm really good at getting everything washed, its the putting away I have a hard time with and that's where Chris steps in. I'm getting better though...right Chris?
Who pays the bills? Chris make the $, and I write the check.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Does he snore? Sometimes. Not after I nudge him to roll over though.
What does he do in his spared time? Spare time without kids...RELAX, or watch sports, or spend time with me, um..I'm not sure other than that. Chris's always says he likes to do whatever I want to do. What a good husband huh!
Who mows the lawn? He does.
What is his favorite candy bar? Reese Peanut Butter Cup
Who cooks dinner? That's a good question. I wish I could hire someone to cook. It's usually me though.
Who drives? He does
Who is the first to say they are wrong? He is. Chris has always been good at that. I'm a little stubborn
Who kissed who first? Chris kissed me first. And boy was it a kiss! We have a great first kiss story! Maybe I'll tell it another time.
Who asked who out first? I asked him. He was trying to play hard to get.
Who wears the pants? Both of us. Sounds cheesy, but it's true. Although some days it feels like Blake wears the pants
Does he say he love you every day? Sure does!

Chris, you're the best husband in the world and my perfect match! I love you!

I tag Ashlee, Mary, Liz

6 comments:

HBC said...

I liked the comment about Blake wearing the pants in the family. That made me laugh pretty hard.

The Pitt Family said...

LOL...this is so cute! You guys are adorable!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

This is really cute! You guys are great for each other. That sounds corney, but I really mean it.

Staci said...

you guys only dated 8 weeks!!!! wow never knew that!

Jessica said...

I agree that he is your perfect match...and a perfect match for the family

Jeanine said...

Yeah, I love the tile. It is perfect- it hides the dirt so nice and half the time I get down to clean something and realize its the pattern. We love the tile we picked. It took us FOREVER to pick it too- we looked at thousands of them. I did carpet in all the other rooms- It didn't do any wood/laminate at all. I am happy with what I choose.

I love that picture of you two, I think it is super cute. You are very perfect for each other.