My last year at SUU I took an Institute class with two of my great friends, Brittany and Emily. Emily didn't have a class before Institute so she would always make us lunch that we ate in class. Mmm...those were some good lunches. Emily was so creative with lunch! Anyway, I loved that class. Our teacher was Brother Gudmundson, and he was one of the best teachers. We were studying the New Testament and the lesson for the week was on preparing for a celestial marriage and the responsibilities of marriage. Bro. Gudmundson wasn't being too serious but he told us girls that if we wanted to be the best wife ever that there were three things we needed to do.
1. Have dinner ready
2. Put a ribbon in your hair
3. Look fresh
Emily quickly added, "look like you want to get fresh with him." We laughed so hard...I looked at Bro. Gudmundson and he just smile and nodded.
Ah...good times. I loved college.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thats funny! I do think you both are right!
Thats funny! I do think you both are right!
Ha Ha!! Good advice from Bro. Gudmundson, and Emily!! Oh college, you've got to love those days. Your boys are so adorable and you have such a fun family. Hope your boys are feeling better.
Post a Comment