Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yay!

My sister's engaged! I couldn't be happier for her.

Congrats Heather and Scott! We love you!

3 comments:

HBC said...

Thanks! That is one of our better pictures huh?! :) P.S. I was thinking maybe you should try goyin. :) I'm just saying. ha. But I'm excited for you to come down Thursday.

Jeanine said...

YEAH!!! I couldn't be happier either! I have been watching and waiting. Heather probably doesn't even remember me, but I remember her and I have been waiting anxiously for her happy fair tale!! She deserves it!! I am so excited for her!! He seems like such a great guy and they make a great pair! Whens the big date?

HBC said...

i just looked at that picture again and thought... Scott looks a little scared doesn't he? HA! PS. Love the new picture of you and Chris and Tyler's new picture. You guys are ssoooo cute.