

A couple of nights ago Chris and Blake surprised me with my Mother's Day gift...a trip to the Spa!! I can't wait! My mother-in-law gave me a gift certificate to Sanctuary last summer, and it was one of the most enjoyable things I did last year! :) I never thought I would enjoy getting a massage so much, but it was just what I needed to feel rejuvenated. And just after 3 weeks of having 2 kids, it's exactly what I need again! Thanks Chris for being so thoughtful and being such a great husband and dad! I love you!
6 comments:
Oh a massage sounds REALLY nice!
You must be very loved by more than just me.
You deserve it Happy Mothers Day!!!
I know i don't take care of two kids but man a massage sounds really good right now!
I have a great idea! Okay . . . My number is 435-632-8862 . . . why don't you have Chris call Lamon and he can have a little chat with him about what a mother could really use for mother's day!! :) I am soooo jealous! That sounds blissful.
Sanctuary is the best!! I love that place. You should go to the one in Fashion Place, parking is crazy but it is for sure the best location as far as having a spa experience!!
Post a Comment