
Bee's baseball...gotta love it. This year for Chris's birthday I surprised him with season tickets to the Bee's (well it was a 12 game package). I really scored on that gift! Chris has really enjoyed going to the games. We went to a game last Saturday and met up with Heather, Scott, and Staci. It was a lot of fun and Bee's won! Nothin' better than going to a game on a summer night. Going to a game with Chris is one of my favorites!
sisters minus one...can you tell that we all have the same hair dresser? :)
6 comments:
I look horrible in these pictures!! It was a fun night though cold but fun!
What are you talking about? I think you look really cute!
Cute pics Alli!
So matt and i really do want to go to a game sometime! When is the next one? Even though matt says he hates baseball, he really likes to go to games.
those pictures are darling of all of you!! And for the first time, I think you all look alike, maybe it is the hair!
Love ya,
Aunt Lisa
P.S. By the way, Tyler is just darling, I can't believe how he has grown.
That was a good gift for him! And it will be a fun outing for you guys. I love the zoo pictures. Way cute. I bet Blake loved it. So I don't know if you caught Michelle's blog address awhile back she left you a comment. But anyway its jmjonesfam.blogspot.com so you can check out her page.
Post a Comment