Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday night

Just a quick pic of our Sunday night at home. I just love my boys!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I have to comment on your last blog....although we do love your boys too! It's nice to know that our kids aren't the only ones that watch tv alot!

Liz Huntsman said...

Your boys are so dang cute! (I hope I get to see a picture of Hottie Mommy on the website some time soon!)

I just have to tell you that your blog is so awesome; it made me want to create one for myself. SO - I had Chris get on and set us up. I'm pretty new to it, but I'm hoping to learn how to make it all cute like yours. I've loved getting updates on your cute little family. I feel so bad for your sleepless nights right now and hope that things start to get better soon!

Don't forget to put some pictures of you on the website! I hope things have been great adjusting to two kids; I know I'm getting really nervous. Take care and eat lots!

Staci said...

Your boys are so cute! it was so fun to see them on friday! Blake even let me play with him a little bit! and that made my night!

Anonymous said...

That is so stinking cute. Love them all! Mom

HBC said...

Cute picture! Don't you think Tyler sort of looks like Jared when he was little?... just the angle.

The Pitt Family said...

Cute picture...handsome boys!!!