Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo

Last Saturday we took Blake to the Kangaroo Zoo in Pleasant Grove. (I think they just opened one up in Salt Lake too.) Blake absolutely LOVED this place! It has a whole bunch of blow up toys/slides for kids to play on. I think this place is a great place to take your kids, and it has a pretty good set up for parents. It's even better if you're kids are a little bit older than 2 because then they don't need your help climbing up the toys. Chris had to help Blake climb up on a lot of the toys, but Chris loved doing it with Blake. After an hour of playing, Blake (and Chris) were exhausted! Everyone has to wear socks (even parents), so come prepared if you go. I think the only downfall to this place is its a little pricey. So its not a place we will go to all the time, but its a great family activity to do every once in a while! I forgot my camera that day, so here are a few picutres from the website.

1 comment:

Day by Day Design said...

OOh that looks like fun! Maybe I can borrow Blake so I can go!! :)