These are kind of goofy pictures...they definitely don't represent how cute my boys are...however, these pictures show just how much Blake and Tyler look alike!! The first one is Tyler and the second is Blake. Wow...I can't believe how much they look alike!

4 comments:
both are sooo cute! I think they have different mouths though.. It's fun to compare pictures side by side!
they do look a lot alike but i agree with heather their mouths do look different. And there is something else but i can't quite put my finger on what it is.
Okay, Okay, they do look a little different, but it was amazing to me how much they look alike in these pictures! Tyler does have his own look, but he resembles Blake a lot!
I think they look a lot alike!! I think your sisters have just memorized their faces cause I dont see the difference!!
Post a Comment