Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Weekend

I tried scrapbooking on photoshop for the first time....so here are my Easter pages. Nothing fancy, but at least they are done now! (and yes...this is all I've done today!)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

very very cute!! I love them all, I really should get more into scrapbooking. And I should but photoshop!

Char said...

Those are absolutely darling. . .I wouldn't mind scrapbooking like that. Before long you'll be fast with it and besides if you had done it the old way it would have taken you just as long

brittany said...

way to go! i love the easter pages. isn't photoshop so great??

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

LOVE the pages. Can you show me how to do this someday?

How are you feeling?

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

LOVE the pages. Can you show me how to do this someday?

How are you feeling?