Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Baby

Here's our little Tyler James. He's perfect to us in everyway. We just wanted to post some pictures of Ty for those who aren't here with us to see him. We'll blog more soon!

13 comments:

Staci said...

He is so cute!! i can't wait to come home and see him! And i love the name you picked out. Hope blake is doing good too!

HBC said...

OH I just love him!! HOpe things are going well today!

Jeanine said...

YEAH!!! I am soo excited. I hope it all went good. He is perfect! I love the name! It sounds so good! I can't wait to see him and I can't wait for more pictures and posts! CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little newborn! Congrats!! I can't wait to see him!

brittany said...

congratulations!! what a beautiful baby.

Brittany said...

I am so happy you posted pics of that sweet baby, Tracy told me you guys had him. What a beautiful baby, Congrats to you all, we are so happy for you!

summer c said...

Your baby is so beautiful! Seriously so handsome. Congrats!!!

Megan Hedrick said...

Congratulations you guys!! He's a cutie!

Marchelle said...

Congratulations!! He is perfect! Hope you are all doing well.

DeJong Family said...

Chris..Its Katie (child) hey I found your blog through Jenny Peterson's. Your family is darling. You Blake sounds is the same age as my little guy, and I just laugh at things you have posted sounds just like my tyke.Congrats on your new one! Sounds and looks like you guys are doing great.

Neena said...

Congratulations!!! Tyler is adorable and I'm glad to hear everything went well.

Jenny and Jared said...

Congrats! He is darling! We want to come see you guys soon. We are actually sick right now with a pretty bad cold, so we will wait a while until we are good and better. Can't be bringing any germs over to the Mower household.

Jay Jones said...

Hey Alli,
Congratulations on your new baby! This is Michelle your old roommate....remember? I saw your blog on Jeanine's and had to say 'Hi!' and what an extremely cute family, I love the cute names you have picked for your boys, and cute boys to go with the names. We've just started 'blogging' but our blog is: http://www.jmjonesfam.blogspot.com/ Take care of those cuties,and Congratulations!!!!
Michelle