I recently found something out about Chris that I didn't know before....Chris has the craving for steak quite often. Who knew? (Truth be told, I think it was brought on by us being on a strict budget and by him trying to eat better) ... Chris confessed to me that when he is craving steak, we takes a swig of A1 steak sauce to satisfy his craving!I laughed so hard and didn't believe him and first....but it's true. Every once in a while he'll get home for work and I'll ask him what he wants for dinner. He looks in the fridge and determines its poor man's steak time! I'm sure glad that he is satisfied with his A1, maybe he can teach me how to curb my craving of sweets with something else in our fridge!
3 comments:
That is AWESOME! I don't even like A1 sauce ON my steak, let alone in place of it. Good for you, Chris, for making do.
Hilarious!! It is so funny how guys think and react to things. When we were first married Nick would look in the fridge at the cheese and say I want to eat it, but if I do it will be gone. So he would just let it sit there. I always laugh at him for that. I would say, it will mold if we don't eat it. Guys are funny. I love my sweets too. I can't help it, candy helps me cope! LAME I know. But it is my release.
Post a Comment