I can't believe Tyler is a week old already. That week flew by! Tyler is such a good baby. He rarely cries anymore. We had 3 days of screaming at night, but so far that has been it. One of Tyler's favorite things to do is snuggle up in his warm fuzzy blanket naked. It makes him so content! He is so strong and tries his hardest to hold his head up when he lays on his stomach. He also loves to put both legs up in the air, It's really funny to see. He also loves to be on his side to sleep. I never put him on his side, but he manages to roll himself...he's a strong little one! It's been my favorite thing to just hold and cuddle him. One of my neighbors was telling me a story of when she had her first baby she would just hold him all day long. Her husband would leave in the morning with her on the couch and he would come home and she would still be there. He would ask her what she has been doing ALL day, and she simply replied, "I just looked at him all day!" She told me this story just after I had Blake, I thought she was crazy! But I could do that now!! I just love holding Tyler and watching him. I don't know why I didn't feel that way with Blake. I think it's because I worked and I couldn't hold him all day. It's been a fun week with our little newborn. We just love him!
Tyler in his warm fuzzy blanket...naked
Blake...watchin' his show with his brother
My favorite boys!
6 comments:
Ohhhh he is just so adorable! I have the cutest nephews ever! I finally updated my blog...I am gonng keep up on it much better now. Love ya!
He is such a beautiful baby, he looks like he has such pretty coloring. I am so sorry he has been crying at night, that is so hard but it sounds like it could be getting better. Congrats!
He is so sweet. I totally know what you mean. I still sit and hold Lily all the time. Glad things are going better. That first week can be rough.
Oh he is so cute! I am so glad that everything went well and that he is healthy!! What a blessing! I can't wait to see him in person!!
Yeah for you. He is so dang cute. Congrats.
He is just so precious! I love babies. I remember Nick and I used to fight over who would get to take a nap with Sadie sleeping on their chest. It was our favorite thing. I hope the crying gets better. I'm glad that you get to stay home now and can be with both of your boys.
Post a Comment