On Blake's birthday we had Chris's family over for cake and ice cream. Blake had shown me his true terrible 2's all that day, so I was ready to have people over to make him happy! Blake wasn't into opening presents (of course...I should be used to this by now) he just wanted to play with his cousins. He loved playing with all his new toys, and today he has enjoyed watching all the new videos he got! It was so nice to have everyone over last night. We were only missing Brian (who lives in California) and Grandma and Grandpa Jones (who live in St. George). Blake is so lucky to have so many people that love him. We had a great night with everyone. I wish that I had my own personal photographer so that I could've capture more of our night, but this is all I got.
(click on photo to see larger)
**just a side note...Jackie gave Blake some valentine m&m's last night and today he will only eat the red ones. He LOVES m&m's. He doesn't think the pink and white are m&m's so he won't try them....what a funny boy.

3 comments:
We had a really fun night for Blake's Birthday!!! Easton did the exact same thing as Blake with the M&M's that is so funny!!! Not Brayden he ate them all up!!!
Hey I heard of a cute name the other day!!! Kyler?
We had lot's of fun at the party too Alli....your cake was awesome by the way. I think that is so hillarious about the M&M's...it doesn't surprise me either. I also thought of a cute name for you too....Brecken. I think it's way cute. Ryan and I picked a boy name...we decide it would be Keegen Ryan and for a girl we are sticking with Kaydence Grace. The name stuff is hard!
Post a Comment