This picture cracks me up. I was looking through photos on Chris's phone last night and saw this. I remember this day very well. This was back in September. Blake was throwing a fit in the car and all I had was this magazine. He took it right from my hands and started looking at it. I don't think he actually looked at it long, but the pictures sure is funny! Something I can use as blackmail in the future I'm sure ;)
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This picture is hilarious!!
Hi Alli- It's Kim (Wing) Bassett. Your family is beautiful!! I don't know how I came across your blog, but I am glad I did. Congrats on Baby # 2!! What is your current email? I need to catch up with you. Mine is the same still. I hope all is well with you and yours. I miss you!!!!
Blake is too cute!!! Thank You so much for helping my mom out with the boys I really appriciate it - you are my lifesaver!!! Thanks again!
Post a Comment