This was Christmas Eve, Eve. We had a great dinner followed by the nativity, carols, and Yankee swap. The kids did great....well at least Sara and Zack did. The Shepard and the wiseman thought the toys were more interesting. Blake had, had a melt down right before the nativity so he did pretty good considering. We were also battling the "runs" with him. Just what we wanted to deal with for the Christmas week! Middle bottom picture everyone looks bored...I'm sure they weren't, just bad timing (right Heather?) Oh and sorry for cutting you out of the picture, at least I got your better half!
Christmas morning was a lot of fun. Blake loved everything, despite some of the looks he gave the camera. He loves cars, and so that car track was the ultimate for him. Too bad it only lasted 3 days! Yeah, he had broken it into pieces by the end of the week. Now all he has is the bottom level to play with. Oh well, at least he had a good Christmas morning! Blake also loves his wagon. I can't wait for it to warm up so that he can ride in it. Blake made Chris pull him around the house before bed all that week....what a nice Dad he has!
As you can see I didn't take many pictures on Christmas day. After we opened presents we headed over to the Mower's. We opened gifts and enjoyed watching Blake with all of his new toys. Grandma and Grandpa gave Blake this cute 4-wheeler. Blake surprised us all and jumped right on it and started going like he had had the toy forever. Later that day Chris's extended family came over for lunch and gifts. It was a lot of fun that day. Come evening time, it was back to my parents for a gift exchange with my siblings. The whole day was so much fun. Thank you to all for the great gifts and memories!
3 comments:
Your much better than me! I still haven't got the motivation to blog about our christmas. It's good to hear about yours. I love how you did your pictures together like that. I'm guessing that is photo shop stuff. I need to get me some of that!
I'm glad you're back. I need your blog to help me out with down time at work. I feel like i never talk to you and Jess anymore. We need more family bonding time. :) HA. You're pictures are fun.
I think i'm the one with the pictures sorry i totally forgot i'll get right on that my bad!
Post a Comment