Wednesday, March 25, 2009

soo g.r.a.t.e.f.u.l

today I had someone clean my house, did my grocery shopping, cook my meals, and watch my kids.

I was spoiled today.

thanks CHRIS! I love you!

and no, I wasn't sick. Just have a great husband who was home today.

4 comments:

HBC said...

Chris needs to talk to Scott about this and give him a few pointers...although he did sort of help with the dishes last night. ha!

Brenda said...

Wow! am I impressed! I emailed him on Monday and told him the foot doctor told me I was to tell him to come to my house and take care of me, sounds like he's the man for the job..

Jeanine said...

Isn't that so nice! Nick is a big help for me and it is so nice to have that extra help. I love Blakes little face it is so stinking cute!

Unknown said...

He is a sweetie! Thank goodness for wonderful husbands!