Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hmm...pictures.

Feeling a bit lazy....so here are a bunch of pictures.


Ty's favorite spot in the house is the fridge

Curtis spent the weekend and boy was Blake in heaven! We loved having Curty with us!





Boston Boys!


Cutest little Boston fan

We celebrated Tyler's birthday this weekend...a little early. Can't believe he is 1 or going to be soon!

I think Ty liked the balloons the best. The entertained him all night.



Ty and Birthday cake. He was thrilled :)


Tyler and Grandpa Jones


my very good looking husband!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe Ty is one already too, it seems like yesterday! Thanks a million for taking curtis this past weekend! He keeps talking about it and "blakey"

HBC said...

Ty's to little to be one! Your boys are growing up so fast...I guess it's time for another one...from you of course :)

Staci said...

i agree ty can't be one yet! man the year has flown!! Heather i think it's your turn to get pregnant! although i'm not against alli getting pregnant! just think you could all be pregnant together!! :)

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

I was a little behind on your blog, but it was fun to get caught up. Your kids are super cute and I love that Chris did all those nice things for you. It is always fun to be pampered.

Mower Family said...

Umm...not getting pregnant anytime soon. Heather, it's your turn since you haven't taken a turn yet! :)