Thursday, March 12, 2009

It is Time

You know its time to blog when your sister emails you and gives you an idea on what to blog about.
Thanks Heather ;)
OH and my problem isn't having something to blog about, its sitting down and putting my brain to work. :)

So this is our latest project.
Turning this lovely flooring:


into this:

Oh and this is what the floor in the kitchen looked like before (thanks Blake for the picture)
Now my dilemma is finding the right rug for my living room. It seems like I have looked everywhere but just can't find the right one. If anyone has any suggestions of where to look, send them my way!
And I have to say a BIG thank you to everyone that helped us with our project. We couldn't have done it without you! I love my new floor!

7 comments:

HBC said...

Good idea for a post. ;) wink. Love the new floors...love the dark wood. P.S. I saw some rugs at Costco recently.

Jenny and Jared said...

Looks beautiful. Call Heidi- I bet she could tell you where to find some.

Laura said...

This is beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person... so probably next Christmas?

J-rad said...

Wow what a nice floor! You must have had some professionals put it in.

Unknown said...

It looks beautiful! Are we next?

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

They look AWESOME!!!

Brenda said...

Wow I can't wait to see it. I think I need to make a trip up there