Thursday, March 19, 2009

Did you know?

that Chris is so political?
I sure didn't. But if you're his friend on facebook I'm sure you have figured that out.
Chris now wants to run for governor. I can just picture it....



I couldn't love Chris more for being so involved, however I told him he can't run for governor :)

check this out if you are passionate, like Chris, about changing our nation.

4 comments:

Jenny and Jared said...

I'll vote for you chris! I need to be your facebook friend so I can see what you are saying.

Josh and Jenna said...

I love reading his insights on Facebook, but I had no idea he was so involved in politics. You don't want to be the first lady? You sure are stylish enough!

Birrell Family said...

He's got my vote! I'll even post signs for him. Go for it... but only if you are conservative :)

Day by Day Design said...

We would totally vote for you Chris! We have to stick together us 9/12ers! :)