Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

Who knew it was St. Patricks Day? I sure didn't. I'm not one of those mom's that put out little green feet and make my child's milk green. But I did just happen to put Blake in a green shirt. Pretty lucky since I didn't realize it was St. Patty's day until after I sent Blake to school. What a great mom I am. :)

3 comments:

Jeanine said...

Come on join the leprechauns!!! I love St. Patricks Day. I don't know why but I do!! We had our traditional dinner last night (Nick has a dinner tonight) and we are decked in green!!
-I sent you an email

Jenny and Jared said...

Wow- that last post sounds like a rough day at church. I am glad to know that we are not the only ones in total chaos at church. I am also happy to see that I am not the only one who didn't celebrate St. pattys day. I, however, did realize it, but I chose not to do anything. How lame am I?

HBC said...

I'd say you're a LUCKY Mom!