Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wedding

Last Saturday was Heather and Scott's wedding. I couldn't be happier for my sister and I'm so glad to have Scott in our family. He makes my sister happy and that's all that matters! :)
The temple ceremony was beautiful, the wedding lunch was delish (best I've ever had!), and the reception was great! I didn't get all the pictures I wanted. I forgot my camera at the temple, and then I had no time to take pics at the reception (at least the ones I wanted to take.) Thanks to Sarah...I stole some from her post (thanks!)
The happy couple...I'm sure Heather will kill me for posting this picture, but honestly its the only one I got. I wish I had a full shot of Heather. Her dress was so pretty!
the picture table that Jess and I worked so hard on
Curtis my nephew. He was a little blue man once he got done with the cotton candy. So cute.

Heather had cotton candy, smoothies, Cold Stone ice cream, cup cakes, and suckers for her guests. It was a sugar fest and I loved it! Especially the cupcakes! I loved them! They were from So Cupcake and the best cupcakes I've ever had.


The kids...they were sure a treat the whole day! These photos should be reversed. Blake had a hard time all day. He was hot and had other issues I won't mention. Tyler was an angel, even though this photo says different. I think Blake had his tie and shoes on for a total of 10 minutes. I really wished we could have gotten a family photo, but Blake wasn't having any of it! We got a couple of cute ones with Tyler, but that was it. Chris's parents rescued us about half way through the reception and picked up our kids. I can't thank them enough!! It was so nice to not worry about them.

I know this is pretty much the same picture, but I had to show Ty's good-looking Dad...
and let's not forget Ty's good-looking Mom... :) (whatever)
Jared and Sarah
The cake


eating the cake

and jumping on the tramp
an end to a great day!

3 comments:

Cherity said...

You have to tell me where you guys got those way cute short sleeve cardigans you are wearing!! I have been looking for something like that forever!! Oh, and tell Heather congrats for me, even though it's been like 6 years since I've seen her! That's awesome!!

Brenda said...

I'm so glad you posted about the wedding since I can't find my camera and don't have any picutres yet. I've had lots of comments on the night, all positive. It was a day and event to remember in more ways than one, but I must say that I'm glad it's over and they are finally hitched!

Jeanine said...

YEAH!!! It looks awesome! I am so happy for her!