- Shirt-less. He hates wearing a shirt now. I find him without a shirt on all the time. Its funny to me how he just 'suddenly' learns how to take it off his shirt. At least he still keeps his pants on!
- Bugs. He is so interested in bugs and spiders. The other day we were outside and I smashed a spider. After seeing me do that, he went right over and picked it up. He studied it for a while and then smashed it between his fingers...yuck!
- Mud and dirt. He loves to get dirty now. Every night when we water the flowers he tries to get in the water and then the mud. He loves to drive his cars in the mud and then throw the mud all over. I have pictures of this below.
I knew having boys would come to all this, I guess I just thought it would take a little longer for them wanting to be shirtless and dirty! Gotta love it though....just as long as they don't get me dirty! :)
2 comments:
How fun, just wait until your little girl follows in her big brother's footsteps, she even stands up to the toliet and tries to potty like him. Big brothers are great.
Gotta love boys!! I think it's super cute when they get like that. Although, I don't like cleaning it up!
Post a Comment