Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ty

Tyler is now 4 months old. I can't believe how fast those 4 months have gone! I took him to his well check yesterday and here are his stats: Weight 13.4 lbs 20% Length 25" 52% Head: 16.7" 55%. He is such a light weight compared to Blake! Blake was in the 79% for weight at this age. It's funny to look back at pictures and see them! Here is Ty at 4 months and Blake at 4 months



Tyler is rolling over too! I couldn't believe it when I saw him do it last week. I thought maybe it was a fluke but it sure wasn't! Now whenever I put him down he rolls right over, and yesterday he rolled from his back to stomach and then back to his back. What a strong little boy! He loves to watch Blake play, so I'm sure he is just trying to keep up with Blake.
Ty is giggling and making all sorts of noises too. It makes my day to hear him giggle. I started rice cereal last week too. He seems to really like it. He is still learning how to eat it; most of it is just pushed around with his tongue. I started the cereal because he started waking up at night and since then he hasn't. I'm SO grateful for that! He is on a good schedule now. It seems like it has taken me forever, but i think we finally have it down. He goes to bed by 8:30 at night and sleeps til 8:00 am. I am counting my blessings! Tyler is such a good baby now; we love him so much and are so glad is part of our family!

Oh and we figured out that Tyler looks a lot like me....don't you think? It's funny how Blake looks so much like Chris and Tyler like me (so far)

(Heather holding me, and Tyler)

3 comments:

Staci said...

Ha ha those pictures are so cute!!! I agree tyler looks a lot like you. I'm going to miss those two while i'm away!

HBC said...

yep!! Tyler is definitely got more Alli in him in the looks department...now where does he get his temperment? ha:) Both boys are very handsome... But then both their parents are extremely good looking. ;)

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Your boys are so dang cute. And as for getting dirty, it just gets worse. Pretty soon he will never stay clean.