Blake had his first day at Toddler School today! He did great, like I knew he would. He loved having his tuff new backpack (from Gma Choo-Choo) and walking through the school doors. He was so excited to go to class. Once we got there he was a little apprehensive to go and play, but it didn't take him long to dive right in with the other kids. I think this class is going to be great for Blake. He loves to play with other kids, and I'm confident it will help him progress in his language. His teachers are great and so good with the kids. His class is every Friday for 90 minutes and the class goes something like this: play time, welcome, story time, music, art activity, gross motor activity, and snack time. It will be fun to watch Blake grow and learn from this class. They introduce them to new foods and textures and I can't wait to hear how he does!
I tried to get a picture of Blake before class, but he wouldn't stand still! He just wanted to get in the car and go.
Giraffe art. He was so proud and so was mom
Masterpiece
2 comments:
Oh- he looks so cute! I hope that he enjoys it. I think Jace would love to go to something like that. I am glad that he seemed to have a good time today.
He is so cute! He's going to be so excited for fridays!
Post a Comment