Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Monday Night Fun

For part of FHE last night we decided to color with markers. We spread out paper on the floor and let Blake go wild with the markers. Good thing they were washable! I couldn't believe how fast he covered himself with marker! It was a fun night as a family.
Blake kept saying "uh-oh, uh-oh" because he had marker all over his hands.

I wish I could get a good picture of him, but I never can!

The Masterpiece!

You can't really tell from the picture, but Blake had a blue and green face by the end of his artwork session. It was fun watching Blake color for so long and he had so much fun. It's something we'll definitely do again!

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

So cute! I bet he loved it. He will be such a good big brother. Are you guys getting so excited? Have you picked out a name yet?

The Crosman Family said...

You guys are so cute!!! Easton loved it when you did that at the sleepover - he stills talks about it!!! Blake is addorable, I just love him to pieces!!!