Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Baby Update

I found out today that I am dilated to a 1 and 70% effaced....great news! The better news is Dr. Later said that I could be induced as early as April 15th! Only 3 weeks left! We can't wait! I really hope I go on my own before that, so I'm continuing to walk as much as my body will allow me to. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Jeanine said...

YEAH!! I am so excited for you. I bet you are just ready to get it over with. I think that the anxiety of just waiting and wanting it over with is the worst. I bet Blake will be so excited when you bring him home! He will be such a good big brother.

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Oh my word! 3 WEEKS and you will be a mom of TWO cute boys. I can't wait to meet this one. Yahoo for you! Keep us posted.

Staci said...

I've decided i would like you to have him either the 10th or the 11th because i'm coming home on the 11th for jamie's shower and so that way i'll already be up and i won't have missed to much!

The Crosman Family said...

I am so happy for you - I am glad Dr. Later is helping you out a little!!! Hopefully he will come before that - Now we just need a name for him!!!! Love ya