When I took this picture of Easton, he excitedly asked if I would take his and the boys picture in front of the Christmas tree. I couldn't believe at how they all just came and sat in front of the tree to take a picture! Shocked really, because last year Tracy and I (Tracy is Brayden and Easton's mom) took the boys to Kiddie Kandids to get a Christmas picture done for our grandparents as a gift. I think we ended up going to Kiddie Kandids 5 different days until we finally ended up with a decent picture. Maybe we should have waited a year and we would have only had to go once!


Blake's sleepover night consisted of eating pizza, watching movies, playing with woody and buzz (and every toy that we have!), and of course dressing up like gunman! Well, Blake didn't dress up but Brayden and Easton loved putting on sunglasses and this helmet. It was hilarious. Brayden is 2 and he would go around with his "fatigues" on and growl like cookie monster. I don't think I've ever heard a little boy have such a low voice! It made me laugh every time.

I didn't get a lot of pictures of Blake, but here's one of him watching his movie. Blake is more into movies than dressing up I guess.
It was a fun night and Blake was really sad to see the boys leave. Chris was in shock after last night, and said we couldn't handle anymore kids! Too bad though, because we have one coming! I had to remind him that they don't come to us at age 2 and 5 thank goodness! Overall, it was a fun night and something we'll have to do again.
1 comment:
I think that we are all grateful that they come to us small and then grow up. I know that is why I could not adopt a 2 year old- I am just not that patient. I think I have to learn from the bottom. Blake is adorable I bet he loved having them there. Are these Chris' nephews?
Post a Comment