Blake made us laugh so hard tonight! He loves attention and has learned how to get it! Blake has always loved the water. He always seems to find our water cups and usually dumps it all over and plays in it. Tonight I guess he was thirsty....
Blake climbed up on the arm of the couch and kept dipping his hand in the water and then sucking it off. We tried to help him drink from the cup, but he insisted on dipping his hand.
2 comments:
What a cutie! I think both he and Curtis could be heavy drinkers when they get older with the way the drink now! Lets just hope it is water and chocolate milk that they contiue to crave!
He is so cute it makes me miss him. I can't believe he said cheese! i can't wait until he can say a whole bunch of words!
Post a Comment