Monday, November 19, 2007

Easy Dinner Recipe

This isn't a very fancy recipe, but its one that is one of our family favorite. Plus its super easy and that's my favorite part! I call it Sunday Chicken Dinner...I'm not sure it really has a name. You take 2 cans of cream of chicken and mix it with one packet of onion soup mix. Put that in a crock-pot with frozen chicken breasts (4 pieces) and cook on low for 6 hours. I put that over rice which is really good. Easy, right?! And it's delicious!

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

k- so I wrote this comment twice and google kicked me out. But I laughed so hard when I read your box, rush or something comment!! At first I was like what is she talking about and I had to really think about it and then as I read each thing really carefully and was really thinking- I started to laugh so hard. AND no, I wont be sharing that on my blog that is only for the REAL priviledged! I am glad you joined in on the recipes it is so nice to have new ones.