Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Halloween

Here's the Halloween gang: Blake, Zach, Sara, and Curtis. Blake and his cousins did very well posing for pictures. We went to my Mom's and dipped carmel apples and frosted cookies. I think we enjoyed it more than the kids!


Halloween was fun this year. Blake, surprisingly, loved dressing up in his costume. He wanted to stay out all night and play outside in his costume.





5 comments:

Jeanine said...

YEAH!!! I am soo glad to see that you got it going! And Blake is adorable! That costume is soo cute! I was excited that I found Alli G's blog off of Brooke's blog- I haven't talked to her in forever!

summer c said...

Hi. It's Summer! Jeanine sent me the link to your blog! Blake is so cute. I want to see pics of you and your husband.
Here is the link to my blog, or you can just get it off Jeanine's.

crazychristiansens.blogspot.com

summer c said...

j/k! I just saw that you had me on your list :)

brittany said...

Jess told me about your blog! Your little boy is so cute. I love that you have a blog. So fun.

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Congrats!! When are you due and what are you having? By the way, you have the cutest blog page with music and a slide show!