Chris's sister got married back in October, and we just got the pictures back. It was a really great day, and it was beautiful! As, was the bride! Here's the happy couple, Danielle and Ryan Pitt
Everything at Danielle's wedding was so pretty. These were the candy jars she had out as a little favor to the guests. I wish I had more pictures from the wedding showing how beautiful it was.
Here's our family.
Blake loved the dance floor! He spent most of the night bustin' a move!
Blake was also one of the ring bearers. He did a great job, and he even galloped down the isle!
This is Grandma and Grandpa Jones with the bride. We love when Grandma and Grandpa come up from St. George to visit. We wish they lived closer. They are great examples to us and we love them very much
Oh my heck!! So cute! That picture of him on the dance floor is soo good. That is one that you'll always have to look and laugh at for years to come. Its soo cute. Blake is adorable. How are you feeling? When do you find out what you are having?
As one of Blake's grandmother's I feel like I am the luckiest person alive. He help's me remember what life is all about. We are so thankful to have Alli as part of our family ! What a wonderful wife and mother she is !
4 comments:
I love the picture of Blake dancing!! He is so cute and hip...he must take after his Mom. :)
Oh my heck!! So cute! That picture of him on the dance floor is soo good. That is one that you'll always have to look and laugh at for years to come. Its soo cute. Blake is adorable. How are you feeling? When do you find out what you are having?
As one of Blake's grandmother's I feel like I am the luckiest person alive. He help's me remember what life is all about. We are so thankful to have Alli as part of our family ! What a wonderful wife and mother she is !
The picture of blake dancing is my all time favorite!! ha ha i can't help laughing everytime i see it!
Post a Comment