Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Random pics

After reading Breaking Dawn all night I came up to my room to find this.
At least they were all content watching one of Blake's shows.

Chris and Ty after a LONG hot walk. Chris took the kids out so I could finally finish Breaking Dawn. Chris was a little anxious for me to be done with the book, so he gave me an hour to finish. Loved the book, wish the series wasn't over.
Ty at the zoo...he was excellent. Blake on the other hand was having a day, hence no pics of him and only one of Ty.

Another one of Ty. We have been trying every toy and device to keep him happy. He has been attached to me for the past couple of weeks. Not the happiest baby lately, which equals a really frazzled (a little ornery) mom. I'm hoping it was just a little phase. He has been better the past couple of days.


Not many pictures of Blake. He has become a stinker when I try and take pictures of him. Last Sunday both the boys looked so cute that I wanted a picture of them together. Of course Blake wouldn't have it. Here's a few I got
I love this one. Chris is mumbling under his breath about Blake being so hard, and Blake over there posing for me...just not the pose I wanted. It's perfect of Chris though. Chris often closes his eyes, shakes his head, rubs his forehead when he is frustrated with Blake.
At least this one turned out of Chris and Tyler (well sort of).

5 comments:

Megan Hedrick said...

Your little boys are so cute in their matching outfits. Maybe I'll have another girl and get to do that.

Brenda said...

You have the most handsome boys and husband around. One day Blake will cooperate so don't give up

Jessica said...

What cute pictures!! I love the vests! Are you sure blake needs a hair cut?

Jeanine said...

Those are really cute pictures! I love the vests!

{sArAh} said...

You have such a cute family!