
www.hotelparkcity.com
This past weekend, with a little help from Grandma Buttars, Alli and I got to spend a night alone away from our kids. We stayed at an amazing place called Hotel Park City. This place was awesome. The service at the hotel is amazing. I called a head to get them to light some candles and put on some music and they took care of everything. This trip was to celebrate Alli's Birthday. We had to wait a few weeks to be able to do it because I was on call the week of her actual birthday.
Anyway, we had a great room. Our room was one of the cottage suites with its own hot tub on the balcony. It was so nice to be able to just be together. This trip really helped us to reconnect as a couple. It is so easy to just fall in to the routine of life and not focus on dating your spouse. I know that I am guilty of this alot. Thank you Alli for all that you do for our family. I really do love you more than ever. We need to make sure that we take time for just us every couple of weeks. Thanks for the great weekend.
3 comments:
Chris,
It is so good to hear from you and see your darling family. What a cute wife and sweet little boys. Aren't boys the best. I am excited to keep up on your life and am glad you found my family blog. I'll see ya around
-Jami
wow! It looks like a nice hotel! Scott and I need to reconnect....maybe we'll have to try it out. ;) Ha.. Glad you guys enjoyed your night away!
good job chris! that looks amazing and i'm sure alli loved it!
Post a Comment